Wednesday 13 December 2017

Aunt Hazel

My Aunt Hazel




For this layout I used Blue Fern Studios papers for the background and doily die-cuts.


Blue Fern Studios
Tranquility - Contentment
Blue Fern Studios
Sanctuary - Birdsong Melody




These are the dies and punch I used:


Cheery Lynn Designs
English Tea Party Doily
Cheery Lynn Designs
Polynesian Sails Doily
Martha Stewart
Eyelet Lace
Tattered Lace
Peach Sorbet Crescent




As usual, I layered the die-cuts over a black version and offset them slightly to accentuate the edges.







These are the chipboard pieces I used:

Dusty Attic
Grass Clusters #2



I painted the grass clusters green and then brushed on watery layers of darker and lighter greens to add dimension.






For the metal corner pieces and butterfly, I applied a thick glaze of matte gel and brown paint and  wiped off the excess with a paper towel.  I then rubbed some pale pink paint overtop with my fingertip.









Here are some more close-ups:













Thank you so much for taking a look!





4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy! A truly gorgeous layout. Love the flower varieties. Thanks Tracy, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is a magnificent layout! It looks like a painting! I love the whole design with the die cuts, chippies, flowers & especially those metal corner pieces (very inspirational).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.