Friday 10 February 2017

Lorna and David


My Mother-in-Law and her brother when they were little



For this layout I used some older paper in my stash from Authentique's Fresh collection.



Authentique - Fresh - Clear
Authentique - Fresh - Clean
Authentique - Fresh - Pure
Authentique - Fresh - 6x6 pad


This layout was all about the die-cuts.  Counting all the flower layers, leaves and the the layering of each printed rectangle and doily die-cut over a black version to accentuate the edges, I used 62 die-cuts in total.

These are the dies I used:

Spellbinders - Astoria
Decorative Elements
Cheery Lynn Designs
Eastern Star Doily
Cheery Lynn Designs
Ambergris Tiny Doily

Spellbinders - Rose Creations
Spellbinders - Nested Leaves






For the flowers and leaves I used coordinating stamps.



Heartfelt Creations
Botanical Floral 1
Heartfelt Creations
Distressed Leaves


I also punched around the edges of the layout.

Martha Stewart punch - Flourish Lace



The chipboard pieces were by 2Crafty and some really old ones from my stash by Maya Road.

2Crafty - Ruthanne corner
Maya Road - Mini Scrolls


I painted the chipboard pieces black,  applied a white crackle and inked around the edges with creamy brown chalk ink.









The little bunny and teddy bear were made with a mold and Sculpey Ultra Light then painted.


Sunflower Sugar Art - Baby Accessories III










Thank you so much for taking a look!







2 comments:

  1. Your die cut artistry really shows in this beautifully designed layout! WOW - 62 die cuts! I always love the clay pieces! And the flowers and leaves are A+!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.