Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Running on the Beach

My son Colin in July 2008



For this layout I used a piece of 49 and Market paper.

49 and Market
Sand and Sea - In the Bluff


I ripped along the top edge of the paper after a failed attempt at punching.  My punch had trouble with the thick paper and mangled it.

I stencilled on the background with Sand-Gold Viva Decor Structure Paste.


Prima stencil
Poppies




These are the dies I used:


Prima
Parisian Lace
Spellbinders
Fleur de Lis Squares



The shells were made with molds and Sculpey Ultra Light, then painted.  I also brushed some of the Sand-Gold Viva Decor Structure Paste on them.


First Impressions Molds
Mini Seashell Set
First Impressions Molds
Shell Set 9





The small flowers with the blue centers are by Petaloo.  The ecru and small white flowers are by 49 and Market.



Thank you so much for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. That sand texture looks like an interesting product to use. Like the light and airy, beachy feel to this layout. Your shells look totally realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The punch malfunction turned into a 'Happy Accident' - nice "save"!! It's frustrating when a punch does that! Love the clay shells and especially the Viva Decor sandy paste! Very nice touch!

    ReplyDelete