Wednesday 9 August 2017

A Walk in the Woods

My husband and our two boys



For this layout I used another piece of 7 Dots Studio paper from their Dreamscapes collection.


7 Dots Studio
Dreamscapes - Under the Covers



These are the dies I used:


Prima
Parisian Lace Doily
Spellbinders
Locking Loops
Spellbinders
Romantic Vines
Spellbinders
Romantic Rectangles



As usual, I layered all the die-cuts over a darker version, offsetting slightly to accentuate the edges.




These are the chipboard pieces I used:


Blue Fern Studios
Calligraphic Border
Dusty Attic
Elegant Swirl #13


2Crafty
Corner Delightfully Floral



I embossed all the chipboard pieces with JudiKins Rustique Patina Bronze embossing powder.








Directly under the photo, I glued a piece of rope and applied a strip of washi tape.






Here are some more closeups:









Thank you so much for taking a look today!




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photo! Paper & flower colors are just right. That 2Crafty chipboard is WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.