Wednesday 30 August 2017

Audrey and Joe

My husband's paternal grandparents



For this layout I used a piece of 7 Dots Studio paper from their Dreamscapes collection.


7 Dots Studio
Dreamscapes - 9mm



I did some stencilling on the background with Dusty Concord Distress Ink using a Clarity stencil brush.


Distress Ink
Dusty Concord
Claritystamps
Clarity Stencil Brushes
Kaisercraft
Bloom








These are the dies I used:



Cheery Lynn Designs
Oval Doily Stacker
Cheery Lynn Designs
Flourish #13
Prima
Forest Leaves
Cheery Lynn Designs
Celtic Weave


I layered all of the dies except the small leaves over a black copy, offsetting them slightly to accentuate the edges. For the small leaves, I traced around the edges and veins with a fine-tipped brown marker (Zig Writer).






This is the chipboard piece I used:


Dusty Attic
Fancy Trim #5


I embossed the trim with Stampendous Embossing Enamel in Aged Taupe.






The large flowers are some old Petaloo ones from my stash.  The small pink and purple flowers are by 49 and Market.







Thank you so much for taking a look!





2 comments:

  1. Tracy: Very Beautiful,love it! The leaves are a perfect touch & the taupe and purple is just magic! Thanks, Denise

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.