Thursday 10 August 2017

Ron

Last year on my stepfather's birthday, his son David posted this picture of his dad on Facebook.  I couldn't resist saving the photo to make a scrapbook page.

My stepfather when he was a young boy


For this layout I used 7 Dots Studio paper from their Dreamscapes collection.


7 Dots Studio
Dreamscapes - 9mm
7 Dots Studio
Dreamscapes - Sunrise
7 Dots Studio
Dreamscapes - Narwhal



These are the dies I used:

Spellbinders
Astoria Decorative Elements
Cheery Lynn Designs
Carnivale Border


These are the chipboard pieces I used:


Dusty Attic
Scroll #8
Dusty Attic
Music

Blue Fern Studios
Mixed Chains



I sealed the scrolls with clear gesso and applied Picket Fence Distress Crackle paint.  I then inked around the edges with brown ink.






I heat-embossed the Mixed Chains piece with Antique Linen Distress Embossing Powder.






The music chipboard was heat-embossed with Aged Black Stampendous Embossing Enamel.





Thank you so much for taking a look!




3 comments:

  1. Love his outfit and how his hat is angled. The music score chipboard was perfect for the photo! Very nice layout Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Tracy. What a cool photo - love the hat. You did a great job of pairing this photo with the paper selection and I really like the embossing you did on the music piece from Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.