Saturday 7 October 2017

Sunny Disposition


My son Colin in 2006
(Back when he had a sunny disposition.  He's a teenager now.  Need I say more?)

I'm back to share my 4th project with the gorgeous Scraps of Elegance September Kit, "Falling Leaves".


I used Main Kit, Patterned Paper Add-on, and Floral Add-on.


Patterned Paper Add-on

Floral Add-on


This was a fairly simple layout to make. I started with the beautiful "Sunny Disposition" paper from the Amber and Apricot collection by Blue Fern Studios (available in the Main Kit).  I used the backside of another sheet of the same paper (available in the Patterned Paper Add-on) to make some die-cuts to layer under the photo.  I layered each die-cut over a black cardstock version and inked around the edges in brown.
Spellbinders
Captivating Squares
Lifestyle Crafts
Nesting Lace Rectangles





I also fussy cut a flower and flower bud from the second sheet to use in the flower cluster.





The butterflies and coconut buttons were from my stash.  The chipboard corner piece was from the Main Kit and the flowers were from the Floral Add-on.  





I embossed the chipboard corner flourish with Peeled Paint Distress Embossing Powder and then rubbed some white paint overtop with my fingertip to grunge it up a bit.





Thank you so much for taking a look!






2 comments:

  1. I really love the die cuts and how you placed them! Your comment about Colin now being a teenager made me LOL. Such an ultra-cute photo of him! Perfect colors in this layout too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.